VarioFlow Inline pond pump
The VarioFlow®INLINE pond pump is a built-in pump that is built between a straight pipe and can be mounted in any position
The VarioFlow® INLINE series offers enormous installation comfort when installing in filter pits, because it can be built anywhere between a straight pipe, with the only condition that the pump is mounted below the water level.
The highly efficient PM motor is technically the same as the VarioFlow® pumps and fully adjustable in capacity and power consumption, with which the capacity requirement can be tailored to the situation and the season.
VarioFlow® INLINE pumps are suitable for both dry installation and underwater use.
VarioFlow® INLINE 8 (8,300 liters)
VarioFlow® INLINE 16 (15,600 liters)
- Direct installation between straight pipes
- Fully stepless adjustable PM motor
- 6-pole motor, efficient and very quiet
- Built-in micro-chip temperature / dry running protection
- VarioControll panel for exact capacity adjustment, suitable for outdoor installation
- Energy efficient
- Power consumption and configured percentage can be read digitally
- Easy disassembly for maintenance
- Can be mounted in any position